1. We protect data and inform our clients about the adopted rules regarding the processing of personal data in relation to the content of the provisions on protecting personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016. on protecting individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
2. The administrator of personal data is Nija s.c. Iwona Wencka- Stramowska, Teresa Wencka with its registered office in Leszno, NIP 1182202967, REGON 385006910.
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. We control implementation of these procedures and recommendations, and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts: the Act on protecting personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, and all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
4. Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable person. The processing of personal data is basically any activity that is performed on personal data, which may be done automatically or personally, e.g. collecting, storing, recording, organising, modifying, browsing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destruction. The processing of personal data takes place for various purposes, and depending on the purpose, different methods of collection, legal grounds for their processing, use, disclosure and storage periods may apply.
5. Personal Data is processed based on the consent expressed by the User and where the law allows the Administrator to process personal data based on the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
6. The store obtainis information about users and their behavior in the following way: a. through information voluntarily entered by user in forms b. by collecting "cookies"
7. The store collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
8. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form e.g. to process the information to contact customer service.
9. Each customer can withdraw consent to processing of personal data at any time. Customers can withdrawal consent to the processing of personal data by sending us an email to email@example.com
11. Nija Store transfers personal data to other entities only when permitted by law. In such a case, in a relevant contract concluded with a third party, this type of Contract is called entrusting the processing of personal data.